Position: Web Developer/Manager
Executive Magazine is looking for an experienced web developer to take over management of its primary site (www.executive-magazine.com), as well as several sister websites. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in web development and SEO, and be able to work from their own initiative. This is a full-time, on-site position.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting and editing existing websites (currently working under WordPress)
- Coding new websites when needed
- Keeping up to date with SEO best practices
- Uploading banners using Google DFP
- Backing up websites
- Creating, managing, and supporting emails
- Sending mass emails using iContact platform
- Transferring and managing external hosting
- Guiding the social media department on new technical innovations/new platforms
- Coordinating with the social media department on efficient ways of data integration and viewer responses
- Following up with IT companies for software/hardware updates
- Following up with ISP companies when needed
Key candidate requirements:
- Experienced in using MySQL
- Degree: Computer Science or equivalent
Please send a CV to [email protected] with the subject line “Web Developer/Manager Position.”
Executive Magazine is looking for an experienced business journalist with at least five years of experience. Full proficiency in English and familiarity with the Lebanese economy required.
Email Subject: Journalist — Reference 300
Position: Freelance writing
Executive is constantly on the lookout for incisive writers who can research complex topics, answer important questions and clearly explain what’s going on without oversimplifying.
Candidates should have excellent English writing skills and be very familiar with the topics they propose to cover. Experience in and knowledge of the Middle East is a prerequisite.
Pitches should propose a specific question to be answered, a short case for the importance of the question, a brief background on the subject and a list of potential sources. No more than 200 words per pitch.
Email Subject: Freelance — Reference 225